It was once believed corals got all their nutritional needs met from the sun – a.k.a. our tank lights. Advancements in recent scientific explorations have shown just how much coral (small polyp stony coral (SPS) or large polyp stony coral (LPS)) can benefit from regular feeding of amino acids and select vitamins to enable better growth, coloration, and overall resistance to stressors.
So what are amino acids? Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins. Without proteins, corals can not grow new tissue, build more skeleton structures, or perform metabolic activities. Therefore, amino acids play a vital role in coral health, digestion, and vivid coloration with longer polyp extension. Similar to amino acids, vitamins play a vital role in providing corals additional nourishment to support better growth, coloration, and a stronger symbiotic relationship with their zooxanthellae.
What is AF Power Elixir?
- A proprietary blend of perfectly balanced complex amino acids and vitamins
- Promotes coral zooxanthellae coloration through continuous access to premium nutrients
- Supports photosynthesis and natural coral growth patterns
- Designed to exceed the needs of even the most demanding and sensitive corals
Why buy AF Power Elixir?
- Scientifically tested and proven to significantly accelerate coral growth
- Designed to be connected to a dosing pump
- No refrigeration, dilution, or shaking required
- Contain no harmful substances that can throw off tank chemistry
Dosage: 4 ml/100 l of aquarium water daily with an average coral stocking. It doesn’t require prior preparation. Ready to use after opening the product, just connect it to the dosing pump. In case of manual dosing, pour the whole recommended dose into the aquarium. Use within 30 days from opening. Once opened store in the fridge, if the temperature exceeds 24°C (75°F). Keep away from children. Product for aquarium use only. Not suitable for human consumption.